Category List

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Carrie Bradshaw in Paris - I love this dress and I would so wear it as a wedding gown. I loved the scene where Aleksandr Petrovsky came in and Carrie is laying on the bed in this dress and the skirt is spread out all around her.

sex and the city
sex and the city
Carrie Bradshaw in Paris - I love this dress and I would so wear it as a wedding gown. I loved the scene where Aleksandr Petrovsky came in and Carrie is laying on the bed in this dress and the skirt is spread out all around her.
Carrie Bradshaw in Paris - I love this dress and I would so wear it as a wedding gown.  I loved the scene where Aleksandr Petrovsky came in and Carrie is laying on the bed in this dress and the skirt is spread out all around her.
New York City
New York City
Sex and the City
Sex and the City

No comments:

Post a Comment